July/August is vacation season in Europe!!…..If you have admired the post card scenery pictures, there is a good chance it is from the Tirol region of Austria….one of the most beautiful, postcard perfect, unspoilt nature! Explore the picturesque Hallstatt town, ice cave, Grossglockner High Alpine, Hohe Tauren National Park, Krimml falls, Salzburg and Innsbruck! Do join in and let us have a fun filled Indian excursion in a tourist bus.
…..Trip: Amstelveen-Den Haag-Eindhoven- Maria Alm – Austria (4 days) – Eindhoven- Amstelveen.
…..Departure: Wednesday, 22-July, 20:45…..Return arrival: Monday, 27-July, 07:30AM
…..Package: Transport and sightseeing by bus + accommodation with breakfast + tour leader
…..Detailed itinerary: scroll down or click here
…..Entry fees: Entry fees to Grossglockner High alpine and Krimml falls included in the tour price
…..Food: Possibility for Indian dinner on most days
…..Pick-up: Additional pickup points will be considered when there are 10+ people from that point
Pricing based on 2 adults (+ their children) occupancy per room*:
|….For each…||till June 30||from July 1|
|Adult (13yrs+)1||€ 389||€ 399|
|Next generation (6yrs to 12.9yrs)2||€ 289||€ 289|
|Kids (3 to 5.9yrs)2 3||€ 199||€ 199|
|Infants (0 to 2.9yrs)2 3||€ 85||€ 85|
|1 – maximum 1 child per adult (additional children can pay adult fare and join in)
2 – Rate when accompanied by an adult
3 – when using existing bedding in a double/twin room
*For single room, extra cost of €90 on adult price.
Step 0: Make sure each person’s passport is valid at least till 31-July and so also Residence Permit (where applicable) (Passport is mandatory. Netherlands Residence Permit is not a valid travel document outside Netherlands).
Step 1: Send mail to email@example.com by clicking the button [button link=”http://2migrate.com/skandatravels/booking-form/booking-form-austria-july-22/” target=”_blank” color=”white” shape=”rounded” size=”small” ] Booking – Austria – July [/button].
Step 2: Within 24 hours you will get an availability/unavailability confirmation. Upon confirmation of seat availability, transfer the amount to the account of Skanda Travels – IBAN number: NL38 ABNA 0442 5165 92 (ABN AMRO). In the comments, please mention your name and ‘Austria’.
Step 3: After payment, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your seat is now reserved.
Terms and conditions:
- The pricing does not include any other entry fees, lunch, dinner etc. It covers for only what is mentioned in the package.
- The rates are based on 2 persons (+ their kids) per hotel room. If you want single rooms or wish more than 2 beds/occupancy, please contact email@example.com
- Cancellation (cut off time is midnight CET):
- Till June 20: free cancellation
- From June 21 to June 30: 75% of the cost will be refunded
- From July 1 to July 10: 25% of the cost will be refunded
- From July 11: refund is not possible
- Seat confirmation is subject to availability of seats. Confirmation will normally be done within 24 hrs. If not done in 24 hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0031) 626 755 702.
- Skanda Travels will not be responsible for accidents/medical treatments. It is recommended to have your own travel insurance.
- 22-July, Wednesday (pick-up time might vary by few minutes):
- 20:45 – pick-up from Amstelveen (outside bus station, near Cobra museum)
- 23:00 – pickup at Eindhoven (passport will be checked before leaving)
- 23-July, Thursday (we drive in the night to Austria)
- 07.30 – break for freshn-up and breakfast
- 12:15 – arrival at Hotel Niederreiter, Maria Alm for check-in. We stay for 3 nights in this hotel!
- Rest of the day is free for you to take rest, explore the beautiful landscape, go hiking or enjoy the activities that come with the Hochkonig card (example: free lift to mountains in the town, outdoor tennis, swimming pool etc).
- 24-July, Friday:
- 8:30 – We leave from the hotel and visit Ice cave at Hallstadt, a walk around the most picturesque town of Austria and in the evening go to Salzburg. If you wish Indian dinner, that is possible!
- At the end of the day, we go back to the hotel.
- 25-July, Saturday:
- 9.30 – We visit Zell am See, the scenic Hohe Tauren National Par, Krimml falls and the Gross Glockner High Alpine! The entry to the High Alpine and Krimml falls are included in the ticket price!
- evening: If you wish for Indian dinner, that is possible. After dinner, depart to our hotel.
- 26-July, Sunday:
- We go towards Innsbruck. We visit the Swarowski Krystal World and the Innsbruk town.
- 18:00 depart to Netherlands. Dinner will be on the way at a highway hotel.
- 27-July, Monday:
- 4.30AM – Arrival, Dusseldorf
- 6:00AM – Arrival, Eindhoven
- 7:00AM – Arrival, Utrecht station
- 7:30AM – Arrival, Amstelveen
- What are the other costs I need to keep in mind? Ans: The following are the optional costs depending on what you want to do: The ice cave at Hallstatt – € 39, Innsbruck card – € 33 (gives free entry to Swarowski Krystalworld, Mountain cable car at Innsbruck). Entry to Grossglockner High Alpine and Krimml falls are included in the bus ticket price. For food you can consider about – €75. Children below 6 are free and children 6 and above are charged at 50% of entry costs.
- Are the tickets to the attractions reserved ahead or do we need to buy on arrival? Ans: Skanda Travels will reserve the tickets in advance for the group and make necessary arrangements so that you do not have to wait in line for the tickets. Once your reservation is complete, Skanda Travels will communicate with you on how this will be arranged.
- What is the clothing needed? Ans: The Ice cave always stays at 0 centigrade throughout the year. You will need a jacket and shoes when you are inside here. For other places, check the weather a couple of days in advance and wear accordingly.
- I’m coming alone. Will I have to share my hotel room with another person? Ans: You have an option either ways. If you do not want to share you need to mention upfront in the email and it will cost €90 extra.
- I’m alone. I don’t mind a same gender roommate, but not otherwise. Ans: Pls mention this in your email and we will make sure you are either alone or with same gender roommate. You need not pay the extra €90.
- We are a group of 3 friends. Is it possible that we share the same room with an extra bed in the room? Ans: This depends on availability of triple rooms. Mention this at the time of reservation by email to email@example.com so that arrangements can be checked. Please note that the extra bed may not be comfortable for an adult and so this arrangement is not recommended by Skanda Travels.
- What are the departure points? Ans: Amstelveen, Utrecht, Eindhoven – near the bus station. When there are more than 10 people coming from any other city, a pick-up will be added as long as the schedule is not disturbed (example: Den-Haag and Rotterdam pick-up were added in the May 2015 tour)
- What is the group like? Ans: It is expected to be a largely Indians – singles, couples, families and elder parents.
- Can I bring along a non-Indian? Ans: You may, but please do set their expectation that the crowd is primarily Indian – the languages, movies, chit chatting could all be in a different language than they can understand!
- The return night journey seems long? Ans: True. However the benefits overweigh the discomfort. If not for this night journey, folks would need to take an extra day off just to be pretty much sitting in the bus on the return + pay extra for the night accommodation. Feedback from the folks from the previous trips has been that it was quite comfortable. I think the net inconvenience from amongst the group is for the working folks who might need to take some time off in the morning.
- Will I need to buy any other transport tickets? Ans: No! Our tour bus takes us to attraction places. The transport to the places mentioned in the itinerary is already included in the pricing.
Book Now: [button link=”http://2migrate.com/skandatravels/booking-form/booking-form-austria-july-22/” target=”_blank” color=”white” shape=”rounded” size=”small” ] Booking – Austria – July [/button].