A trip to Luxembourg the 3rd smallest country of Europe maximum 82km x 57km! Luxembourg city is the capital of this tiny country of Luxembourg. It is located on a cliff, overlooking the deep and narrow valleys of the Alzette and Pétrusse rivers. Parts of the town are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Also visit Vianden castle – one among the best in Europe is in this country. Enroute, we also visit the caves of Remouchamps - a cave highlighting one of the unique creations of nature.
…..Trip: Amstelveen – Utrecht – Eindhoven – Luxembourg city (D1) – Vianden, Remouchamps cave (D2) – back to NL.
…..Departure: Saturday, 29-August: 07:00 Amstelveen; 7:35 Utrecht; 8:45 Eindhoven
…..Return arrival: Sunday, 30-August: 19:45 Eindhoven; 20:45 Utrecht station; 21:30 Amstelveen
…..Package: Transport and sightseeing by bus + accommodation with breakfast
…..Detailed itinerary: scroll to the bottom of the page
…..Entry fees on Day 2 (castle and cave) is included in the price.
…..Day 1 food: Bring your own food OR you can buy vegetarian, Indian breakfast/lunch on board the bus.
…..On board the bus: Indian movie(s)!
Pricing based on 2 adults occupancy per room (includes entry to castle and cave)*:
|….For each…||till August 24||from August 25|
|Adult (13yrs+)1||€ 139||€ 144|
|Next generation (6yrs to 12yrs)2||€ 69||€ 69|
|Kid (3 to 5.9yrs)2 3||€ 45||€ 45|
|Infant (0 to 2.9yrs)2 3||€ 10||€ 10|
|1 – maximum 1 child per adult (additional children can pay adult fare and join in)
2 – Rate when accompanied by an adult
3 – rate when using existing bedding in a double/twin room
*For single room, extra cost of €50 on adult price.
Step 0: Make sure each person’s passport is valid at least till 31-August (Passport is mandatory. Netherlands Residence Permit is not a valid travel document outside Netherlands).
Step 1: Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the button [button link=”http://2migrate.com/skandatravels/booking-form/luxembourg-august-29/” target=”_blank” color=”white” shape=”rounded” size=”small” ] Booking [/button]
Step 2: By next day, transfer the amount to the account of Skanda Travels – IBAN number: NL38 ABNA 0442 5165 92(ABN AMRO).
Step 3: After payment, send a mail to email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
- The pricing does not include the lunch, dinner etc. It covers for only what is mentioned in the package.
- The rates are based on 2 persons (+ their kids) per hotel room basis. If you want single rooms or wish more than 2 occupancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation (cut off time is midnight CET):
- Till August 19: free cancellation
- From August 20 to August 25: 50% of the cost will be refunded
- From August 26: refund is not possible
- Seat confirmation is subject to availability of seats. Confirmation will normally be done within 24 hrs. If not done in 24 hours, please send an email to email@example.com.
- When you are a group of 3, all 3 seats may not be possible in the same row.
- Organizers will not be responsible for accidents. While it is not mandatory, it is suggested to have your own travel insurance
- In case the minimum numbers needed for this tour is not met, the tour will be postponed to a later date. If the new date does not suit you, you can opt for full refund.
- Saturday, August 29:
- 7:00 – Depart from Amstelveen (passport will be checked before boarding)
- 7:30 – pickup at Utrecht
- 8:45 – pickup at Eindhoven (passport will be checked before boarding)
- Drive to Luxembourg city – estimated arrival is 14:00. We cover the Mudam area (modern Luxembourg + old small castle in the outskirts of Luxembourg city) before starting with the pedestrian friendly city center. Make use of the long day light to see the sightseeing points of the city by walk. By end of day (till 22:40) take city bus to the hotel. Stay will be at Legere Hotel, Luxembourg (4 star).
- Sunday, August 30:
- 9:15 – depart to Vianden castle, one of the best known castles in Europe. After lunch proceed to the les Grottes de Remouchamps in Belgium. This is a stalagmite cave, one of the unique creations of nature. You walk into the cave, take some stairs inside and return in a boat to the starting point!
- 19:45 – arrival Eindhoven station.
- 20:45 – arrival Utrecht train station
- Sun, 21:30 – arrival Amstelveen station.
- Is this only Indian group? Ans: While formally there is no restriction, all advertising is done in only Indian community groups. Previous trips have almost always had only Indians in the full bus – a mix group of singles, couples, families and elder parents!!
- I’m coming alone. Will I have to share my hotel room with another person? Ans: You have an option either ways. If you do not want to share you need to mention upfront in the email and it will cost €50 extra.
- I’m alone. I don’t mind a same gender roommate, but not otherwise. Ans: Pls mention this in your email and we will make sure you are either alone or with same gender roommate. You need not pay the extra €50.
- We are a group of 3 friends. Is it possible that we share the same room with an extra bed in the room? Ans: This is subject to availability. Mention this in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made. Please note that the extra bed may not be comfortable for an adult and so this arrangement is not recommended by Skanda Travels.
- What are the departure points? Ans: will be announced before the trip – usually near the station
- Can I bring along a non-Indian? Ans: You may, but please do set their expectation that the crowd is primarily Indian – the languages, movies, chit chatting could all be in a different language than they can understand!
- What are the other costs I need to keep in mind? Ans: € 2 euros for the city bus to reach the hotel at end of day 1, € 3 for casemates on day 1 (depending on your wish), entry fees to any museums, food.
[button link=”http://2migrate.com/skandatravels/booking-form/luxembourg-august-29/” target=”_blank” color=”white” shape=”rounded” size=”small” ] Book Now![/button]